Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Lovely Lilacs

The other day, we went to the Arboretum to take pictures with the lovely lilac flowers. I love how some of the pictures turned out. They make Maggie look like such a girl. I can't believe she has grown so fast.



I thought it would be so sweet to do sibling pictures, but obviously I didn't think it through. As you can see, a two year old is not strong enough to hold up a chunky three month old. I am looking forward to when Sam can sit up so we can get some cute photos of them together.

Sam was not enjoying this at all. Don't worry, we stopped right after this.

3 comments:

Rachel & Darrin said...

The last picture is so cute and made me laugh at the same time :) She is so grown-up looking, isn't it crazy?

Elizabeth said...

Thise are beautiful! And I agree with Rachel-- that last picture IS perfect because it's so real!

Nicole and Garrett said...

The first picture looks so good! Do you do any editing? I love how Sam is so fat that she can't hold him up!