Monday, July 14, 2014

Best Friends. . . at least when they are older

I often ask Maggie if Sam is her best friend. Her response is usually, "yeah, when he walks" or "when I'm older." From the looks of it, I don't think it is that far in the future though. She will grab his hand and say, "I hold Sam's hand. So sweet." I never could understand why my mom wanted my sister and I to be nice to each other when we were growing up. Now that I am the parent, one of my deepest desires for my kids is for them to be best friends. I spend all day with these two kiddos, they are my best friends.




1 comment:

Rachel & Darrin said...

I just love the picture of you three! Logan and Bennett have just started really playing together (usually only for 15 minutes a day...), but it is so fun and I know just what you mean when you say you want them to be best friends.