Monday, June 16, 2014

Three Months

With Maggie, I didn't do the monthly pictures on our family blog because I would post so many already. With Sam, he deserves his own blog post. He is the most chilled, chunky, cute baby their ever was. God knew exactly what I love in a baby and put it all into Sam: cuddly, calm, great sleeper, fast eater, content, and happy. He is totally fine with laying on the blanket, but also enjoys singing songs together.

This month he started to laugh, which melts my heart. Maggie laughed for Mike first and Sam laughed for me first. He can grab for hanging toys and can "balance" on his belly for a bit when in the sitting position. He does not move much, especially when on his tummy. I am fine with a late bloomer. Keeps the house cleaner. We love our little man cub.

2 months

3 months

What a cutie!

3 comments:

Nicole and Garrett said...

I love red heads!

Nicole and Garrett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erinn said...

He is soooo cute! You guys have a little Katie and a little Mike for sure. Adorable kiddos. Bring them to Hawaii! :)