Thursday, June 12, 2014

Sam's First Swim Trip

So, I lied. This isn't technically Sam's first time swimming. It was his third time. But let's be honest, when it is your second kid, you are just grateful you took picture of them. I don't know if I can say that Sam likes the water. He doesn't hate it. It is just that every time we take him, he falls asleep. Yes, he sleeps in our arms while everyone splashes around him and going around the lazy river. I was nervous to take both kids to the pool by myself (not having my hands free to help with Maggie). I went to Joann's fabric, where the guy suggested using swimsuit fabric to make a moby wrap. BEST IDEA EVER!!! The wrap keeps him strapped to my way above the water and now I have two hands to help with Maggie. Most of our med school friends buy passes to the Rec Center pool so it has been fun meeting up with the other families there in the evenings.



4 comments:

Nicole and Garrett said...

He falls asleep!? What a guy

marci @ the wallace house said...

What an awesome idea to use swim fabric for a moby wrap! I'll have to try it!

Professor Price said...

My eyes!!!!!! I'm blinded!!!!

Erinn said...

Post a pic of you with the wrap! Sounds cute.