Sunday, June 1, 2014

Happy Moments

We have had many happy moments and smiles. First, Sam is smiling a ton lately. It can been hard to capture, but it sure does melt my heart when I see it. This past week, he has been cooing more with his smiles. I feel like his is flirting with him.



Second happy moment for me was Mother's day. Mike really made the day special for me with my favorite meals (I bought the food so I knew that I was going to like it). For dessert, we had this ice cream that reminded me of something I had in Romania. It wasn't as good, but it sure brought back memories of all of us working hard to reach our goals so we could buy it on Friday.


Maggie's happy moment was a field day for play group. We painted our faces, played games, and ended it with a water balloon fight.


I am sure that Mike had some good moments this month, mostly being able to sleep since he has been working long hours, but I don't think that he would appreciate a picture of him past out on the bed.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Sam is a mini Mike! So cute!