Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Two Little Hooligins

Saturday night, we needed a family date night after a rough week with Sam being sick (seriously, let's be done with all the sick drama). We built a fort, read Dr. Seuss books, ate pizza, and played the Fancy Nancy board game. It was a great night.

Maggie loves to sneak into my closet and wear my shoes, especially my high heels (which is funny because I remember trying on my mom's gray high heels and her wooden clogs all the time).

We have been so blessed with friends giving us their old, but still awesome, toys. I enjoy building towers with Maggie and racing cars down the track. Maybe she will become a lego girl like her cousins.

I feel so bad because I have so many photos of Maggie and not that many of Sam. But in all reality, this is what Sam does most of the time. Sleep. I have to say that he is pretty cute at it though. We bought in a sleeper blanket, aka stray jacket, and he is out in seconds.




For preschool today, we matched letters. Since getting the Dr. Seuss book, "ABC", you know the one that goes, "Big A, Little a what begins with a?" Well, she now saying her some of her letters, so I figured we would work together on them.

*I know my child is not wearing a shirt. She sneaked into the cookie dough and got her all over her shirt.

1 comment:

Amy said...

You are an incredible mom! I love seeing the things you do and get ideas from them. Your children are lucky to have you!