Thursday, November 1, 2012

Forth Worth Trip Part 2

We went to the library one day, and on the way home, both Spencer and Maggie were reading their books. 

We spent almost every night outside-got to love Texas for that. Maggie loved watching the kids jump and even got to jump once herself.

These are the crazy geese that will eat your first born if you're not careful. I tried getting one to eat bread off my boot, but started hissing at me instead. I didn't know that geese can hiss, but it is something that I wish not to witness again-quite scary. 

Maggie can be in the grumpiest of moods, but the moment we are outside, she is all smiles.

Lots of amazing food made by Kelli and Spencer.

1 comment:

Nicole and Garrett said...

Yes, I've been hissed at by geese. I started hissing back and they did NOT like that.