Sunday, October 28, 2012

Forth Worth Trip Part 1

Maggie and I went to Forth Worth this last week to visit Josh and Kelli while Mike studied for his final. I was a little nervous making the drive with Maggie to no one to help with her in the car, but she was a champ. We got there Sunday afternoon and left Friday morning. We were able to see Stephen and Shara Sunday evening and spend Monday at the Pumpkin Patch with all the kids.

It is so nice to see friends from home. It makes it feel like we don't live so far away.

Maggie LOVED the pumpkin patch because it involved some of her favorite things: other kids and being outside.

I love this photo of Spencer because I feel like it best describes his personality.


The joke of the week was all the things that Maggie would eat. I could not keep the hay out of her mouth.




I love the expression on Maggie's face on the next two photos. They make me smile.


4 comments:

Amy said...

Maggie is so darling...it kills me! It makes me so happy that you got to see Shara! I miss you Romania girls!

Matthew and Katherine Kerr said...

I should probably just leave town next time it's Matt's finals week. I bet that worked out really well for everyone! My favorite picture is the one of Maggie eating the hay! Either you took a lot of great smiling pictures, or Maggie is turning into a smiley baby!

Erinn said...

She is such a doll.... What a fun baby.

Professor Price said...

Is there a part 2? It was a blast having you come out. Come out again, except Kelli and I will not be here. Our kids will, enjoy!!