Friday, November 2, 2012

Progressive Dinner

Our monthly activity for the Alliance (Medical Spouse Support Club) was a progressive dinner. I volunteered to host the appetizer course. When we were planning it, I was thinking 12-14 people, but 27 people RSVP. Yikes! Our apartment is too small for that many people. Last minute, I decided to have it outside under the gazebo. It turned out perfect. Here are some pictures of the food. Sorry that they are good photos. I was trying to take them before people ate them all. 

Sister Stratton from the ward made me the center piece, and let me borrow the serving trays.


I had baguettes stuffed with hummus or yogurt dip with different vegetables popping out.

This is capresse on toasted sourdough.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

16Everything looks so pretty!

Carly said...

wow my appetizers would just be chips and salsa, I am impressed