Monday, November 19, 2012

November Fun

November has been a fun month so far. I was able to go to Houston with a really good friend to work for The Color Run. Mike watched Maggie for the weekend and had some good Daddy-Daughter time. It was a bit of a challenge because he had a test that coming Monday, so Maggie spent some time at different friends' houses (she loves other kids, so I don't think she minded). When I got back, we went on a family date to play golf. The golf course was nice enough to let us push Maggie around in a stroller (it also helped that we were the only ones playing). 



Maggie also got her first two teeth. We have heard all these horrible stories of teething, but she was only grumpy for a day. We really hope that she keeps this sweet personality all through her teenage years. The only time that she will show off her teeth is when she is eating or crying (hence the tear).

I finally finished the advent day calendar that I started last November. I have never been known to finish projects, so it was a good feeling to get this one done. I hand sewed all the felt scenes on. There was probably an easier way to do it, but it was a nice relaxing project. Now onto stockings.

2 comments:

Rachel & Darrin said...

What a cute advent calendar, may have to try me one... Maggie is as cute as ever, I'm so glad teething went so well.

joeandkaranprice said...

I am so proud of you! I have a box of your unfinished projects. Can I mail them to you? PS Maggie is adorable. Give her a thousand hugs from me.