Thursday, August 2, 2012

Oregon: Part 2

On Saturday evening, the girls were able to do a girl's night to Bridgeport and had gelato and window shop at high end stores.

Kaylana wanted to sew a bag for her swim stuff. She went with Grandma to buy the fabric and I helped her sew it together.


This was one of Maggie's favorite things, hanging out with some wild and crazy cousins. They were able to make her laugh so hard by doing things that I thought would make her cry. They would get right up into her face and yell "boom". She thought they were the funniest thing on earth.

We celebrated my dad's birthday while we were there and surprise him with a new reclining chair.

Maggie is getting more interested in books as we have exposed her to more. My mom did a great job helping out with our goal, and it definitely looks like we will hit 200 by Labor Day.

Here are just some cute pictures of Maggie.




**I call this hair do "the Jef".



No comments: