Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Oregon: Part 1

The second half of our vacation was spent in Oregon for three weeks. We were able to get there in time to spend a few days with Joey's family.

Maggie's cousin Ben was so good to her. He loved holding her and even watched her in the morning one day so Mike and I could sleep a little longer. He is going to be a great husband.

Maggie with her cousin Amelia. You can't see it here, but they are going to be the best of friends (or least I hope) along with cousin Rita.

We went to the beach with my mom, Joey's family, and Annie's family. I love the beach!!!! Everyone was commenting how warm it was where I was excited because it was cool enough for Maggie to wear a sweater (she has only worn it once for five minutes in Utah).

Maggie's first time in the ocean. To tell you the truth, I would picture taking Maggie to the beach when I was in labor to focus my thoughts else where. Too bad she is too young to really enjoy it.


The next day, we went hiking to Punch Bowel in The Gorge with my parents, Joey's family, and Dusty's family. It was so beautiful. I don't think people in Lubbock could comprehend how beautiful and green Oregon is, even in the heat of July.






No comments: