Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween


This is my first grade class for own Halloween Party. They are such great kids.
For our ward party, Mike and I were Popeye and Olive. To make Mike's arm, we cut up some old nylons and stuffed it with our tan pillow cases.

I was glad that Mike was next to me because otherwise I would just look like a poorly dressed girl.

On Halloween night, we hosted a Murder Mystery at our place with the help of the Shannons. It took all day to prepare for, but it was well worth it.

The whole murder gain. I still can't believe that 14 people fit into our apartment.

2 comments:

Carly said...

I LOVED THE UPDATE! You guys had a really fun summer, your post made me covet your Disney Trip.

The Meyers said...

Haha, whoa, has this always been your background? I just changed our to this! How embarrassing....