Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Alright Guys! This is a big day for me; its the day that I make my first blog post ever. I think I would've done it sooner had Katie given me the password. I think she was nervous for what I was going to write. I guess you could say thats kind of how our marriage runs. jk guys, jk. Anyways, I expect this post to be followed by a plethora of responses. I just got the word that there is money in the blogging buisness if you're good enough; so I'm hoping that with your help I can get sponsered and make some sweet mulah. So, I guess I'm getting to the part that I tell you about my life and show you cool pictures. Well, this semester is going to be a busy one for me. With work, being on 3 intramural teams + another stake bball team, disecting chicken embryos in the lab, volunteering on the Choose to Give executive commitee, answering constant phone calls from Michael Bond (my mentally handicapped friend from high school that just found out my phone number and calls me several times a day), planning cool weekend activities, and following BYU football recruiting, I'm one busy man. I've got more to say, but I know that people's attention spans aren't that long, so for your sakes I'll stop. Heck, I got bored just proof reading this puppy. Well, until next time. Here come the cool/funny pictures:









3 comments:

Megan Potter said...

I feel so privileged to be the first to comment. ok i like the pictures. the kid's poor toushy (ja ja) and the duct tape crack-it works and definitely makes the plumber less revolting. I liked the pic of you acting like the dolphin when I first saw it- that was on your honeymoon right?
Good luck this semester. Don't over do it (leave time for the Potters). Hope you make lots of 'Mulah' in the blogging business:)

Jodi said...

yes! i'm so happy to see an update. now mike, i'm expecting more blogs from you (mostly to convince tyler to post on our blog) and especially ones about your soul.

Nicole and Garrett said...

I like your posts, Mike. And, FYI, my "word verification" for this post is "mated".