Friday, November 6, 2009

Matthews Family Reunion


This July, we spent a weekend up at Mike's family's cabin for the great Matthews Reunion. We really enjoyed ourselves. Since more of the family is having kids, the place can great pretty crazy, but we weren't change it. This is Mike's nephew Luke. Mike is so good with all the kids, by the end of the week, he is so tired from all the wrestling.
One of the mornings, we were all thinking about going out to Mirror lake to go canoeing, but everyone was in that mood where they will go if everyone is going, so no one got up. Well, I wanted to get out so Mike, Lorena and I straped the canoe to the jeep and headed out. It was quite the adventure just to get that thing secured down.

It was such a beautiful lake. I was in the middle so I mainly looked around and took pictures. I was almost turning into my mom, but I was able to gain control again.

One of the afternoon, we all took a trip out to Ruth Lake with all the grandkids.


There were so many bugs, I wanted to drink the bug juice to get the mosquitos to stop biting.


This was my attempt of a timer shot. I am usually a lot better but it must have slipped the last minute.





No comments: