Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Hello April

I realized that I haven't posted in a while. We have been finishing up school, starting to pack up, vacationing up, and enjoying this time that we have Mike with us.

This was Mike's outfit when he was a baby. Out future little scouter.

I have done this activity before when Maggie was younger and she barely touched it because she didn't want to get messy. Well that changed. What you don't see it Sam screaming his head off because he rubbed the shaving cream into his eyes. I guess this isn't the tear-free kind.

Maggie finished up her ballet class and we were all able to go and support her. She has come a long way in her ability. She still loves to show off all that she has learned.



Mike had a birthday!! I surprised him with a guy's night of ribs, priesthood, and video games. I had to laugh because when I walked downstairs after putting the kids to bed, the boys are sitting on the floor, eating the ribs right off the pan. Oh boys.


 Than Easter came. This week was special, we really tried hard to focus on Christ the whole week beforehand. We learned Easter hymns, read scriptures, colored pictures, and watched bible videos. I love the opportunities for me to share my testimony with my kids because it constantly helps me examine my beliefs and relationship with Christ. 




As part of the Ward Easter party, we planted flowers around the grounds.




My family has the tradition of giving books for Easter. 





1 comment:

Erinn said...

Oh my heck that outfit!!