Monday, May 5, 2014

We Love Grandma Price

So I realized that I haven't posted about when our amazing parents came out when Sam was born. This post is dedicated to my mom who helped us through an ear infection, runny noses, an ER trip, vomit, many tantrums, but miraculously said she had a great visit. We love you Grandma Price.

Grandma got to spend a lot of time with Sam since Maggie was sick.

It was so fun to have her here for Maggie's birthday. Maggie was talking all about how her grandma was coming to her birthday for a month leading up to it. My mom gave her a Little Mermaid board game, which we play almost everyday.

Each morning, my mom would take Maggie out to play so I could rest and have time with Sam. Feeding the ducks was a repeat trip.

For FHE one night, we went to visit the temple. We didn't realize that the gates would be closed, so we couldn't walk around it too much.


For my mom's birthday, we did The Color Run together. I was really nervous because I didn't know how I would be feeling after having Sam, but it worked out great. My mom is a great walking buddy and loved leaping through the color zones with me.




Thanks so much for coming out for two weeks. You were truly a life saver. We love you mom!

2 comments:

joeandkaranprice said...

These pictures made me cry. I just love my Maggie and Sam. They were pretty remarkable days. Wish I had a thousand more of them.

joeandkaranprice said...

These pictures made me cry. I just love my Maggie and Sam. They were pretty remarkable days. Wish I had a thousand more of them.