Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Two Months

One month

Two Months

I can't believe how fast time flies. I liked how my friends Carly and Nicole took pictures of their kids with a stuffed toy to reference the growth of their kid, so I wanted to do it with Sam. Can I say how much he looks like Mike? I looked through all his baby albums over Christmas and it is quite eerie. This month, he is smiling a lot more, developed a pretty regular sleep schedule, likes watching his sister play, and enjoys all the snuggling that he can get. We love him so much and are excited to see him grow and get bigger (if that is even possible, he is a beast).

3 comments:

Amy said...

Wow. He looks SO much like Mike! So cute & fun!

Erinn said...

Totally Mike! I can't believe he's two months already.

Nicole and Garrett said...

what a chunk!