Thursday, October 4, 2012

A Day at the Park

Yesterday was such a nice day and Mike didn't have much to study so we went to the park with some friends. We have been trying hard to catch Maggie laughing on video but gets distracted as soon as we pull out the camera. I love this video because it shows how much Maggie loves the outdoors and other kids.


This is Maggie's first time in a swing. She kept staring at the ground until I pulled out the camera. She is becoming quite the little model.



2 comments:

Nicole and Garrett said...

Oh my gosh her laugh! What a happy baby! I love her model swing shot. You guys are probably happy to be living in Texas right now--it's 60 degrees and chilly today. JUST KIDDING COME BACK PLEASE!!!!!!!

Matthew and Katherine Kerr said...

I LOVE that video! Maggie is so adorable! Looks like she has a little boyfriend already!