Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Maggie Matthews


Sorry that we haven't posted pictures yet of Maggie. I am amazed at how little you accomplish with a newborn. When I do have free time, the first question that I ask myself is, "Do I want to take a nap?" Most of the time, the answer is yes.

Maggie is five days old today. So far, she has been a sweet baby. She doesn't cry much, and when she does, it is pretty easy to figure out what she wants. Nursing has gotten a lot easier. She does like to play a bit at night, which makes having my mom here so helpful. I can't be ore happy with our little girl.









10 comments:

Mandy Hixson said...

Katie she is adorable! you guys are a cute little family. what a happy time! congrats!

Elizabeth said...

She is so precious! She is a lucky girl!

Dessie said...

Katie! WOW!! What a gorgeous girl! And you look so awesome, seriously. Can't wait to meet the precious little lady. Congratulations!

Nicole and Garrett said...

Um, yeah, I think this is the cutest baby I've ever seen. She is seriously perfect!!!!!!

Rachel & Darrin said...

She's beautiful, and has so much hair!

samuel and heather shannon said...

Katie, she is SO cute! Glad you're all adjusting so well.

Kathy said...

Miss Maggie is a doll!!!!!

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful Katie!!! Congrats you two!!! You will be awesome parents!

Matthew and Katherine Kerr said...

Congrats!!!! You look great and Maggie is beautiful! I'm so happy for you!

bluestocking mama said...

what a cutie! thanks for the post