Thursday, March 1, 2012

Baby Update

Upon request from my mom, this is the latest (as of last night) photo of the belly. We have only 11 days until the due date. Crazy. I am just so excited that we didn't have to have her this week. I have been measuring small the last three appointments, so our doctor wanted to do a few tests to make sure everything is healthy. Our girl is healthy, but she is small. They will continue to do monitoring twice a week until she comes. I'm fine with more ultrasounds. So now we are playing the waiting game, eating spicy dishes and going for lots of walks.

*I swear I have more shirts. But at least you can compare 38 weeks with the maternity shots (31 weeks?).

6 comments:

Matthew and Katherine Kerr said...

I hope you update Facebook quickly after you have her because I want to know when she comes! I hope everything goes well and congratulations in advance!

Rachel & Darrin said...

Have I told you that you are so cute pregnant? I on the other hand, did not. And my baby was not small. He was large :) I'm excited for you and can't wait to see pictures when the big day comes!

Amy said...

You look fabulous! There is nothing wrong with small babies :-) Ruby was 5 lb 1 oz and 17 1/2 inches long when she was born....she was just small and grew very quickly after she was born! I'm so excited for you guys!

Nicole and Garrett said...

Oh Katie I am so happy for you! You look so great and I just wish I could see your baby as soon as she comes! Gah!

Emily said...

You are so beautiful. Yu are going to do so awesome at the birth.

Dessie said...

I heard you've been measuring small. I'm so glad she's healthy! Please, please let me know if you need anything. I'm planning to bring by a belated baby shower gift this week sometime. :) But let me say- you have a PERFECT doctor for a natural birth. She's AMAZING!!! Good luck and I can't wait to hear the great news!