Tuesday, April 19, 2016

A day in the life of us. . . and Mike's birthday

I was bathing the kids when Mike got home. I stepped out of the bathroom for one minute and I come back to Mike sneaking the dog into the bath tub. So gross but kinda funny.

This may be a regular scene in our house every day after nap time. We have perfected the double cuddle position.

Mike turned the big 3-0. I surprised him with tickets to the Jazz game with his brother Tommy and Laura. When he got home from work, I gave him an envelope with the tickets, but since they were the print-at-home type, the ticket only took up the top banner and the rest of the page was a giant ad of U of U women's basketball. He was really confused at first, thinking we were going to a Ute game. It was a great night. We ate at Crown Burger, enjoyed a double overtime game we barely lost, and then finished the night off with Nelson's frozen custard (amazing!!). I love this man so much. I am lucky to have him as a hubby and daddy.

No comments: