Sunday, August 2, 2015

Week in Ceder City

My mom was in Ceder City for a week, watching my brother's kids while they were on vacation. So we headed down there to try to get as much Grandma time was possible. I didn't get that many photos, but we did so fun things during the week. We went to the Aquatic pool, the lake, visited a couple of parks, drove up the canyon, got in a lot of dog time, and played with lots of new toys. At the end of the week, my mom took Maggie on a date to get ice cream (which she mentioned how much fun she had on it again today because she is wearing the same dress that she spilled ice cream on). The boys were really nice to Sam, pushing him around in the cozy coupe. The dog was tolerate of all of Sam's body slams. Plus the kids slept so well, so in my mind, it was a goof trip.








No comments: