Sunday, September 14, 2014

These two cuties need to stop growing.

I keep telling these kiddos to stop growing, but they won't listen to me. Do you send your kid to time out for growing up? Just kidding. I love the stage that they are in, but are so excited to see them learn new skills and get bigger.

Sam's Update: turned 6 months today (yay to half birthday!), tried a sippy cup for the first time, sits up like a champ, enjoys sitting in the shopping cart instead of being in his car seat, went down to two naps (already?!?), loves tickly kisses and bugging his sister.



Maggie's Update: bought her first pair of pink cowboy boots and is in heaven, loves to lay down on the couch and read books to herself for 30 minutes at a time (I'm not complaining), starting to learn the alphabet (hoping that she can be an early reader for her sake, she would love to actually be able to read herself), wants to be a player now because they "play, play, play", begs to search for birds and chipmunks while jumping in puddles.

I wanted to check out some spots to take photos, so this is Maggie's attempt at modeling for me. I love her bubbly personality coming through the first one and how serious she is taking it in the second photo.


I wanted to make Maggie's Halloween costume early this year so it could be done before going to Utah. Drum roll please, it' Ariel! Go figure. This is Ariel's green dress that is in all the Princess books. I made it with elastic sleeves and a lace up back so she can wear it for the next couple of years.

No comments: