Tuesday, September 2, 2014

BYU Football and Labor Day

This weekend was the opening game to BYU football. We watched the game at a friend's house, ate a lot, and stayed up way too late. I pulled out Maggie's old BYU shirt that I made and it looks great on him. Our friend made this "cougar" (I think it is suppose to be a bear) for Sam's baby gift and it has become the mascot for football season.

I just you can't expect smiles when it is 1 1/2 hours past bedtime. Plus Sam looks like a beast, which he is.

We went to the Watermelon Roundup in Plains, TX on Saturday. They had all-you-can-eat watermelon, carni food, musicians, cow train, and a car show. It wasn't much of a festival, but for West Texas, we had fun. Plus the watermelon was fabulous, don't-bother-me-with-a-camera good.




1 comment:

Nicole and Garrett said...

Katie, you look so amazing in all of your pictures. And Sam looks like a big fat doll! I can't wait for you to be in Utah in just a few days (well, weeks)!