Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Growing up so fast

I can't believe how fast my kids are growing up (I know, everyone says that). I get so excited for new stages and development but I really do love where my kids are at (maybe that this stage of Maggie coming into my room at 2 am and 5 am to tell me that she has pees in her diaper-GO BACK TO BED, PLEASE). Sam is moving so much. I feel like he is extra wiggly and squirmy, but I am sure he is just normal since I am comparing him to Maggie who never moved. 

Here is the list of Sam's latest "tricks": he can roll over from belly to back, he wiggles his way around in a circle, sits up/balanced on the chub for about 20-30 seconds, he reaches for Maggie's toys and puts them straight in his mouth (She hates that, but that is what a brother is suppose to do-bug you), if the TV is on, he will arch is back and watch it upside down.

I finally caught it on video.
 I call this sitting up, but technically it is more balancing on the chub
 Tummy Time together
 "Stole" a kiss from Sam
They were both sitting on my lap when I was laying on the floor.

Maggie's latest "tricks": She is getting better with her drawings. Granite, they are no masterpieces, but for being 2 years old, I think that they are somewhat recognizable.
 "Olaf"
 "flower"
 "balloon"-sorry the glare is in this one
Also, this is what is is wearing more times than not. Her hair is in "Elsa's braids", she loves her ballerina tutu outfit, her princess boots that are 5 sizes too big but they LIGHT UP!, dragging around either he blanket, doll, bunny, stuff animals, or all of the above at once.

2 comments:

Nicole and Garrett said...

Fat baby! Such fun kids!

Rachel & Darrin said...

I love how different your kids look—just like you and Mike. They are both so cute, and Maggie is really good at drawing!