Monday, August 4, 2014

Finishing up July

We have loved the month of July. Mike took Step 2 and worked out an out-patient peds clinic (loved his family friendly hours). The weather has been perfect (lots of rain at night and not too hot during the day). We have gone swimming, played in the park, POTTY TRAINED!!, library story time, and played with friends. I didn't get any projects completed, and every week I recommit myself to clean the house and every week I say, "Screw it." It has been good. 

Maggie adores Sam. I took this photo and . . . 

two seconds later, this is what happens.

Mike's dad and brother were driving through and spent the night at our place. I love this photo because there is no doubt that these three guys are related.

We are excited to have another family member live in Texas. I don't know if we will be able to see him much with us leaving on away rotations.

1 comment:

Nicole and Garrett said...

Holy cow, they all look the same. Luckily it's a good look! :)