Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Halloween

I know that Halloween is officially tomorrow, but tonight was our ward's Trunk-or-Treat, so it felt like it. I love family-themed costumes, and now that we have a little princess, we are just accessories to her costume. This year, we went as Red Riding Hood. It is sort of a Price girl tradition. We have this particular cape that my mom made that each of us (and Dusty) wore several times. I remember when I was little, tripping over the hem while parading around the school. 

Maggie thoroughly enjoyed the evening. I was impressed that she carried her own basket. She figured out the candy quickly, though she would have been just excited for rocks. 



2 comments:

Rachel & Darrin said...

Adorable. Love the first picture of Maggie, especially.

Amy said...

So cute! Love the pictures and the tradition of the costume!