Thursday, May 23, 2013

Oregon Fun

Maggie and I are in Oregon right now for a month while Mike studies for the boards. We are so excited to be here, though me miss Mike a lot. These last few days have been easy going so Maggie can get use to the time difference and get in some good naps.
 
We spent the first day playing with cousins. Maggie loves the older kids, and I enjoy visiting with Janecce and Lynette.


Love at first sight. Maggie adores Lucy. Each morning, Lucy is the first thing that gets Maggie to laugh.

This is how we exercise as girls at the Price hold. Actually, Maggie was pretty clingy the first couple of days and I couldn't even exercise with out holding her.

Finally warming up to Grandma. Best way to Maggie's heart is books.

Eating chicken nuggets for the first time.

3 comments:

Professor Price said...

Surprised you didn't include the picture of Maggie covered in nasty nappy black hair from the beast known as Lucifer

Rachel & Darrin said...

Nice way to exercise! I'll have to remember that one for after this baby comes.

Matthew and Katherine Kerr said...

This is a really great idea! Camden and I need to skip town when Matt needs to study for his boards!