Sunday, May 5, 2013

A weekend of growth

We have always joked about putting turf down on our dirt patch. Well, tonight we went to Lowes and actually did it. I was nervous that it would make us white trash, but I would have to say it is only about 70% white trash. I have to say that we got the greenest grass in Lubbock in about 30 minutes without having to water or mow. Though now I am ashamed to say that I am from Oregon.
Before
 

After

Also this weekend, Maggie finally crawled on her own. We have been working with a PT on crawling and pulling herself up. I have been so impressed with Maggie's progress. 


3 comments:

Carly said...

I think the green grass looks a lot better then dirt! and now Maggie can walk or CRAWL! on it:)

Nicole and Garrett said...

Maggie sounds so exhausted while she's crawling! Ah she's so cute I just want to eat her. Also, the turf was a brilliant idea.

The Sabeys said...

Shameful for an Oregonian? No way,.. Do whatever you need to do to see green out your window