Thursday, February 28, 2013

Videos of Maggie

Life has been bitter sweet here. Maggie is cutting a tooth. I never wanted to be one of those moms that blame their child's bad behavior on teething, but gosh, these top teeth are a lot harder than I thought they were going to be. It has been bitter because she has been really whiney only towards me and wants to be held a lot. It has been sweet because she is transitioning from baby into toddler. She cruises so much and, it is such a delight to play with her. Disclaimer on the walking video: I should have filmed it during the day when she was happy. Sorry.
Mike and I are doing well. Mike is busy as ever, but is looking forward to a Spring Break in two weeks. I am almost finished with Maggie's quiet book and will be working tomorrow as a middle school P.E. teacher. I hope it turns out well.

1 comment:

Mike said...

The first video just shows that parents do just about any crazy thing to make their kids laugh.