Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Big Day in the Kitchen

One of my friends is having a baby here soon, so as part of her baby shower gift, we got together and made crock pot freezer meals. If you haven't seen this floating around pinterest yet, check it out.

http://www.sixsistersstuff.com/2012/09/slow-cooker-freezer-meals-make-8-meals.html

We made 7 meals each in two hours (would have been faster, but we cooked meatballs and made a pot pie from scratch). The meals on their website were so easy and fast to make (about 6 minutes per meal). I just wanted to post this, mainly for my sisters who are expecting this next month. We divided the recipes into two bags, one for each of us, but there are still two dinners worth of food in each bag. That's 14 dinners in two hours. Wish I could be out with you guys to make them for you. Good luck this next month.

2 comments:

bluestocking mama said...

ooo, thanks! I'm going to try these out!

Matthew and Katherine Kerr said...

This is great! Thank you so much! I will definitely put these recipes to use.