Sunday, January 27, 2013

Update

I post a lot about Maggie. Let's be honest, she is our whole life. But I thought I would give you an update on what is happening in Mike and I's life. Mike is busy with school (is that new though?). Right now he is studying diseases and drugs of the the respiratory system along with studying for Step 1 (his big test in June that determines our residency-no pressure). He goes out with the missionaries once a week and plays basketball twice a week. I have been keeping busy with life. I'm taking Maggie to play dates, making a quiet book for her Easter gift, keeping up with the house, and working on a new calling (number 4 for me-that is what you get when you live in a small ward). I do substitute about twice a month. Whenever I go, I come back so grateful that I have the privilege to stay at home with Maggie. That's our life. We have time here or there to play as a family, go to the temple, and have fun "at-home" dates (fondue night!). That's our life in a nutshell.

2 comments:

Erinn said...

Ooh, can I copy you? I was thinking about making a quiet book the other day and Easter sounds like a good goal! ... Glad to hear what you guys are up to!

Elizabeth said...

It sounds like a pretty awesome life :)