Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year's Eve at the Cabin

For New Year's Eve, we made a last minute trip up to the cabin. I have never wanted to go in the winter time because it would take 24 hours to heat up (though can we really say that 60 degrees is heated up). This year, the Matthews put in a furnace, meaning they can call the day before to turn it on!!Maggie, of course, loved it. We took Maggie sledding, snow mobile riding, and walking around the road. Yes, it was cold, but I will humbly admit that it was beautiful to have all the snow with the white aspen trees. Though I prefer to admire it through the huge windows, laying by the fireplace.




2 comments:

Nicole and Garrett said...

Maggie in a snowsuit! I'm so excited to see you guys!!

Rachel & Darrin said...

Haha! I love that snow suit! She looks like a little snow bunny.