Thursday, September 13, 2012

Fall is Here!

I woke up this morning to autumn. I love autumn. The colors are beautiful, the warm smells of pumpkin are comforting, and I finally get to dress up my baby. Since Maggie was born in late March (which is pretty much the start of summer here), she has only known onesies or a bare belly. Now I am excited for pants, socks, shoes, and jackets. Oh the cute jackets and sweaters that I have been dying to put on her. I had her change her outfit three times this morning because I just wanted to see how she looked in long sleeves. 

Fall also means BYU football. Mike insist that it is okay that Maggie watches the game even though she is only five months old. Good thing there are only a few day games otherwise she would get a lot of screen time.



1 comment:

Matthew and Katherine Kerr said...

Maggie is just so adorable! Matt thinks it's important for our not-yet-born son to already be watching BYU football, so he makes me watch the games with him!