Tuesday, April 24, 2012

One Month

Maggie hit her one month mark on Sunday. I can't believe how fast time this month has gone by compare to the month before she was born. She has been so amazing, such a sweet baby. She does cry, but it is pretty easy to figure out what she is communicating. Night time is hit or miss. Some nights, she will sleep for 5 hours straight, while other nights she wants to play at 4:00 am. Overall, this month has been so wonderful, and I have loved staying at home with Maggie.


Whenever I tried putting Maggie in the Moby Wrap she hasn't liked it. I was thinking about just getting a baby carrier because she has always had great head control for her age and loves having her hands out. Then I decided to try the wrapping method for older babies and she liked it. She is only a month old, but sometimes I think she thinks she is older.

We are borrowing a bouncer from our friends, and she loves it. The other day, she was making almost cooing sounds and smiling a bit because she was enjoying it so much. I love watching her trying to move her feet to make it bounce. 

Maggie is starting to smile more, though not on demand. This is my best attempt to caption is, though this picture makes her look super goofy. Most of the time, her smile is a gummy grin. (Mom: I tried to flip this photo just for you, but I couldn't figure it out)

No comments: