Sunday, September 25, 2011

Baby Update

This post is for my mom. I don't want to be "one of those" girls who constantly takes photos of themselves and only talk about pregnancy. However, one of my friends shared with me that she took a picture each week and wrote a little note to her baby about her experiences. Right now, it may seem that I won't ever forget this sweet moments, but three years from now, I hate to have lost them. I know my mom wishes she could be here with me, so I thought I would share a few with her.

Weekly Update: Week 16
I am officially poking out. As much as I try to suck in, I no longer have a flat belly anymore. I bought a tummy sleeve for some of my tighter pants, and I love it. Sometimes I think I can feel creature, but in reality, it is probably just my stomach churning or my pulse beating.I have gain only 1 pound, so I am thoroughly enjoying lots of chocolate milk and trail mix to boast me up. I feel great all the time and am having the time of me life.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Why does no one post bragging pictures of their tummy profile AFTER having 3 babies? Because I can tell you right now, I have a heck of a lot bigger tummy sticking out than what you're showing in that picture!

Janeece, Dusty, Karl, Phillip, Rita, Hazel, and Sonora said...

Enjoy being pregnant, even if it means you take tons of pictures! It gets harder and harder to find quiet moments to really enjoy pregnancy once you have other children running around the house dumping laundry detergent on the floor, or unrolling the toilet paper, or opening the garage door and running outside, or peeing on the tree in the front yard... Just enjoy this exciting time!

Megan Potter said...

lookin good!! I can't believe you've only gained 1 pound!!! you're gonna be the kind of girl that bounces right back after each kid and maybe has 1 pound to loose afterwards:)