Sunday, September 27, 2015

Loving Life

I have to say that we are loving life. Nothing big has happened, but it is all the small things that make it great. I feel like life gets busy and each week I fill like it will slow down, but it never does. There are so many beautiful things to see, fun things to do, and people to catch up with. But most importantly, loving life means loving those around us. I absolutely love hanging out with our two hooligans and whenever Mike has a free moment, he is spending it with them. 

Maggie on her Daddy/Daughter date getting rainbow sherbet with gummy worms, sprinkles, sour patch kids, in a chocolate sprinkle cone. It was as gross as it sounds.

Hiking with the pooch. 

Dinosaur Park: we all loved it. I felt like we should watch Jurassic Park movies there on a big outdoor screen.

Quick weekend trip up at the Cabin with the Barbers. Love having friends close by.


"Bay Bay" It is cute seeing Sam get all soft and sweet with a baby doll.

No comments: