Monday, July 13, 2015

Backyard Fun

Can I just say how much I love having a backyard? This is want I wanted so bad when we moved. I had such great fond memories of dragging the hose into the sandbox, building forts in the forest, and playing Mississippi flooding on the play structure. I wanted that same innocent fun for my children. So here are a few, or a bit more, of the kids just being kids in the backyard.








This is how every slide experience ends up as. You can tell they are brother and sister, already teasing each other.




Due to the last frost, we only have three apples on our tree and they happen to be right under the slide. Mr. Sam here discovered this week that they look like balls. I don't think those apples are going to survive much longer.



This is him saying "cheese"


1 comment:

Nicole and Garrett said...

It looks so awesome!! We need to come see it!