Sunday, February 23, 2014

Pink, Pink, Pink

I feel like I keep posting these random pictures of Maggie because let's be honest, there is not much going on these days for us. Mike takes his final for peds this week and will start family med the following week. I am just getting more and more pregnant, though I am in denial that we are actually going to do this whole two-kid thing. So right now, we are trying hard to get last minute projects completed and just waiting.

Here is Maggie: she needs to pick out her our outfit for the day, otherwise the flailing two-year old comes out. About 9 out of 10 days, she wants to wear, "pink, pink, pink". We have been talking about her birthday lately since it is coming up soon. When we ask what she wants, she tells me that she wants a pink and white chocolate cake with ice cream. This has all stemmed from the pinkalicious books. I think introducing a bit of blue and green when baby brother comes will be a good with for our family.

3 comments:

Carly said...

I love that she is so girly!

Nicole and Garrett said...

She's so cute I just want to smooch her cheeks!

Rachel & Darrin said...

I wonder if this is just a girl thing...I don't know if I've heard of boys being so specific about colors.