Thursday, December 5, 2013

Before and After

Mike and I have been working on Maggie's Christmas gift since August. I knew that Mike's schedule was busy, so we started early to give us plenty of time. I am so pleased 1. that I actually finished it and 2. it actually looks pretty cool.

Before:

 After: It did cost a bit more than I had originally planned but it was still a lot cheaper than buying one. I am so excited about the faucet. Our maintenance man found it for us. I also love the phone on the side and the apron I made for it.






4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That is so cute! I'm impressed!

Mandy Hixson said...

that looks great! she'll love it! way to go you guys, very impressive.

Jodi said...

how cute! what a lucky girl.

Rachel & Darrin said...

Wow! Nice job! That's so good! Darrin thinks a kitchen is too girly for Logan :)