Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving. I feel like each year, Christmas is creeping up sooner and sooner, overshadowing one of my favorite Holidays. There are some many things to be grateful for. When I start listing up everything I am grateful for, I am so overwhelmed with how our life has turned out. I could not ask for a better life. We have the most amazing family that is so supportive, funny, and loving to each other. We have THE best daughter in the world and a little healthy boy on the way. We are blessed with testimonies of the gospel of Christ that sustain us through trials and bind our family with a unity we could never have created ourselves. There are many more. I get nervous that the Lord will throw us a curve ball in life and I won't be able to handle it. In reality, He has but when we focus on our blessings, those trials don't seem as significant. 

I wanted to include pictures of those moments in my life that I have to stop and think, we have it good. This first picture is Maggie's first attempt at diapering her baby. It made me giggle watching her do it, especially the wiping part.


Maggie loves primary songs, to the point where it can be annoying how much she wants to sing them. This is a choreography to "Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam", created by Maggie herself.

The Disney channel on Pandora is constantly playing in our house. Maggie loves dancing to the songs she recognize. It is too adorable.




1 comment:

Matthew and Katherine Kerr said...

Maggie is going to be the cutest big sister! Loved the videos!