Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Quiet Book

Here are some photos of the quiet book that I made. It actually didn't take as long as I thought it would, but it still took lots of hours. I made it so some pages would be fun now while others will be fun when she is older.

Blue Bell Ice Cream velcro toppings. There are more toppings in the carton.

The ladybug's dots are velcro and you can store them in the zipper pouch. The flowers have buttons for the centers that she can undo.

The red box is a garage for a match box car.

The carrots are a number match and other side is a peek-a-boo with color matching produce.

The dresser holds cloths to dress up the girl.

The wallet buttons close and has cards and money for her to pull out.

I got most my ideas on pinterest and I think that whole thing cost me around $10. If you have the time, I would recommend making your own than buying one. They are so fun to design and really aren't that bad to make.

3 comments:

marci @ the wallace house said...

Katie, this is SO awesome! I definitely want to make one for Jack some day...it has been on my to-sew list forEVER! I love yours!

Elizabeth said...

I'm impressed-- it turned out really well!

bluestocking mama said...

Fun! The one I started for Miles and Meg is still sitting unfinished in my "bin of unfinished projects" :)