Saturday, March 23, 2013

Maggie's First Birthday

I know this is a bit Maggie overload, but that's be honest, that is what this blog has turned into, and can you really have too much Maggie? I think not. Even though she won't really remember it, I really wanted to make this day special for her. We went to the pet store, ate lunch with some friends, made a mess with the water tray, and enjoyed the outdoors. She had all her favorites for meals: pancakes, drinkable veggies, and mac-n-cheese. We ended the day with presents and cake. 

Took birthday/Easter photos a few days before



The hat that I worked so hard on lasted about 0.7 seconds on her head. Go figure.

Driving right into the action

Not too bad as far as messy goes. Foreshadow of her future teenage room?!?!

Loved the gifts from Grandma and Grandpa Matthews-especially having the soccer ball thrown at her face. I feel abusive for doing it, but it makes her laugh.

Baby doll from Grammy and Grandpa Price. She was more interested in the bottle than the baby-not ready for a baby sister. Hopefully she will warm up to the idea.

We gave Maggie a piano. She has always loved music. We hope that it will stay with her as she gets older.


6 comments:

Mandy Hixson said...

she is such a cute little girl! i love all the pictures! thanks for sharing!

Erinn said...

You were way better than me! I put twice as many pictures up every time I post. Great job with your pictures.

Nicole and Garrett said...

You took really nice pictures! You'll have to teach me your ways. Also, she needs to get used to a baby sister?? That's not an announcement is it?

marci @ the wallace house said...

Happy 1st birthday, Maggie! She is too cute!

Matthew and Katherine Kerr said...

Happy Birthday Maggie! I love all the pictures!

Rachel & Darrin said...

I can't believe she's one already...wow how time flies! She's a beauty and I love seeing pictures of her!