Sunday, December 9, 2012

Maggie's Christmas Dress

It must be a Price thing to pull off last minute sewing projects (I remember my mom staying up making Christmas Eve pajamas for me, and Annie making a late run to Walmart for fabric so the girls could have matching skirts for church). I have been wanting to make a Christmas dress for Maggie, but I don't like most Christmas dresses. I finally found a picture of a dress on pinterest that I liked this week and started making it Saturday to be ready for today's Christmas program. I think it turned out super cute. There are a few things that I need to fix, but overall, not bad for making up my own pattern. I am sort of known in my family for just winging it when it comes to projects. Many don't turn out very good. But every once in a while, I get a winner.


2 comments:

Amy said...

Way to go! That second picture is perfect!

The Sabeys said...

Super cute. I am very impressed with your mad skills!