Monday, July 11, 2011

Cow Appreciation Day

Since we are moving to Lubbock, I have joined the "South Plain Sisters" google group to get the insider of West Texas. One of the ladies emailed us informing that last Friday was "Cow Appreciation Day". This group has been helpful, but they went above and beyond the call of duty with this email. Rumors have told me about this day, but I didn't know how it worked or when it was. All we had to do was dress like a cow "head to hoof", and we would get a free Chic Filet-A meal. I immediately told Mike when he got home, and he loved the idea. I was so excited to dress like a cow that I was prancing around our apartment in my costume. My favorite part was the long johns that I wore. I just couldn't believe they gave us a $16 meal for free. Life is good.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Megan Potter said...

Yeah that was awesome, I feel like we robbed them though. Thanks for inviting us, we are always up for free food and dressing up!!! We miss you guys already, hope all is going well in Lubbock!! ttysoon