Sunday, July 19, 2009

One Year Anniversary

For our one year anniversary, we borrowed Josh's scooter and rode down to Mona. It was a long trip, taking all the back roads through Provo, Springville, Spanish Fork, Payson, Santiquin, Mona, and finally arriving at Burston pond. We were really looking forward to swing off this well-known rope swing, but I guess it got cut down earlier that week.
I tried taking a picture of us driving the scooter, but this is as far as my arm would reach.

As tradition goes in the Matthews family, when there is water, we must skip rocks. I think that Mike looks like a Greek statue or something like that in this picture.








1 comment:

Jake and LaNae Yates said...

Congrats on one year!!! Annie told me that you were in Provo. I am in Provo too! We are gone for the summer but we will be back before school starts.